- Get the Toddy Cold Press Coffee Maker and make the cold press coffee of your choice
- Add cold press coffee up to the first line from the bottom of the cup
- Fill with your favorite skim milk about 3/4 of the way full
- Load up the car with your work bag/purse/coffee cup, get the baby, drop her off at daycare, drive to work (this takes 1+ hour)
- When you get to work, fill your glass with ice, turn on your computer, go through email, and sip your iced coffee pretending you're at a coffee house . . .
It's that simple! Again, with my allowance a couple trips to Starbucks a week can really hurt the wallet, but our cold press comes from our "grocery allowance" which means FREE ICED LATTES for me!